How To Remove Acne Overnight.
Reading time: 7 minutes.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a constant, irritant skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulder, back, neck, chest and under arms.
Acne is usually associated with hormonal imbalance, menstruation, smoking, genetic factors, high humidity, sedentary lifestyle, diet especially junk food and certain medications containing androgen and lithium.
Types Of Acne
There are several types of acne such as whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules, Acne mechanica. It also can be classified as mild, moderate, moderately severe and severe.
It occurs when a pore is blocked by a combination of sebum and dead skin cells. The top of pore stay open, the rest is blocked.
Whiteheads are also occur when pore is blocked by a combination of sebum and dead skin cell but unlike blackhead the top of the pore closes up. It is difficult to treat because pores are already closed.
It is white head with a red ring. This is usually filled with white or yellow pus.
It is like inflammatory make pink or red pumps on skin. This type is very sensitive and cannot be touched. Your pores break down from severe inflammation.
Pimples are red and swollen are called as inflammatory acne. Here bacteria play vital role to clogging up pores. Bacteria can cause infection deep in the skin’s surface. This may result painful and spots that are hard to get rid of.
It is firmed to touch. It is deep in skin and so painful.
It is caused by heat, friction etc. So, how severe is each type of acne. Blackhead, whitehead is mildest form of acne and can be cleared up with OTC topical medications, such as salicylic acid based toners.
Pustules & papules are moderate types of acne. These may or may not clear up with OTC meds. It may require tropical prescription from a dermatologist.
There may be several causes of acne, pimple.
- Excess of oil production.
- Use of harmful & low price Cosmetics
- Greasy foods.
- Hygiene (dirt, dust, scrubbing to hard, use of harsh soap.
Are You Looking For Acne Treatment?
Before I am going to tell you DIY tips at home to get rid of pimple and spots, First of all avoid the urge to squeeze and pop
Wash your face properly.
Must know your skin type.
Do not touch your face.
Avoid sun exposure.
Avoid junk & unhealthy food.
Avoid make up.
Use fresh fruit & juices.
Use Tea Tree Oil.
DIY Face Pack For Pimples & spots
Here are very useful,easy and tested DIY face mask of which ingredients are easily available at home.
1. Suppress your pimple with an ice cube. For this purpose cover 1 ice cube in a cloth and suppress on pimple gently.
2. Mix 1 or 2 drops of tea tree oil in to clay mask. Apply on your face for 15 minutes then wash it.
3. Mix 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel & 1/2 turmeric powder. Apply this mask on face for 10 to 15 minutes then wash it.
4. Take 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel and 1 teaspoon green tea.Apply this mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
5. Tomato juice 1 tsp, lemon juice 1/2 tsp. Mix it well and apply on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Take Lemon juice 2 drops & 1 tsp. honey. Mix it well & apply on face.
6. Half tsp. of potato juice & 1 pinch of cinnamon powder. Apply this mixture on your pimple area for 10 minutes then wash it.
7. Take 7,8 Neem leaves and one glass of water, boil it for 2 to 3 minutes. Stain it and add equal amount of rose water. Pour this toner in a spray bottle. Spray this toner on your face all the day or 3 time must. Store this toner for 7 days.
8. Sandal wood powder 1 tbsp., glycerin 1/2 tsp., rose water 1/2 tsp.. Mix these well and apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes. It remove dark spot on your face and brightened your skin.
9. 1 tbsp. Basen + 1/2 honey + 1 tsp. aloe Vera gel+ 2 drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face and massage gently for 5 minutes in circular motion. It removes dead skin cells.
10. Take a potato slice and rub on your face gently for 5 minutes for acne spot. It clear your skin from pigmentation.
Also read. Tips for oily skin.