When someone moves to a replacement place or start a replacement job or taking a test, it’s normal to feel anxious. This sort of hysteria isn’t cool but it motivates you to figure better. This kind of tension comes and goes but it doesn’t affect way of life. Anxiety disorder is different from normal feeling of panic or tense. It involves excessive fear. Anxiety disorders are most typical form of psychological state. It affects 30% of adults. Psychological disorder is treatable. Treatment helps someone to guide a standard life again.
Types of anxiety disorders
- Panic disorder
- Specific phobias
- Separation anxiety
- Medication induced anxiety
- Social anxiety disorder
In anxiety you will question of control otherwise you feel there’s no connection between your mind and body. Some people experiences anxiety includes nightmares, painful thoughts or panic attacks that can’t control.
Symptoms of anxiety include;
- Feeling uneasiness, fear ,panic
- Sleep problems(insomnia)
- Rapid heart beat
- Feeling dizzy
- Mouth become dry
- Tense muscles
- Over thinking about a problem
- Unable to concentrate
- Sweating, cold ,tingling of hands and feet
- Breathing issues (faster or shortness)
- Feeling worry ,restless
- Thoughts of suicide
Life experiences shocking events appear to anxiety disorders in those that are already in panic condition. However the causes of tension disorders aren’t fully understandable.
Some causes of anxiety disorders are:
- Brain chemistry. Some research shows that anxiety disorders link to damaged loops in brain that control fear and emotions.
- Genetics. Anxiety may run in families.
- Uses of Drugs. Certain drugs may cause anxiety disorders.
- Environmental stress.
There are certain events in life you’ve got seen or lived through may cause anxiety disorders. Life events like childhood abuses, neglecters, a death of dear, seeing territory attacks or violence may cause anxiety.
- Medical condition. Anxiety could also be linked to a foul health condition for a few people. During this case anxiety symptoms are indicators of medical illness. Sometimes anxiety may be a side effect of medicines.
When to visit a doctor
You should consult with your doctor about anxiety if
- You feel difficulty in concentrating
- Sleep disturbance
- Muscle pain
- Worries & fear for a minimum of six months
Natural remedies for anxiety
Sometime changes in life style may be effective thanks to reduce anxiety and stress. Most of natural remedies encompass participate in healthy activities, caring yourself and avoid unhealthy activities.
- Eat healthy diet
- Get enough sleep
- Do some exercises
- Positive thoughts
- Stop smoking
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Practicing deep breath
- Do your best