- What is hyperpigmentation
- Causes of hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Types of hyperpigmentation
- Diet plan
- Home remedies
What Is Hyperpigmentation
An increase of sebum on face is called hyperpigmentation. Sebum is pigment that gives our skin its colour. It gives spots of skin that become darker with the time.
Hyperpigmentation is common skin problem that is not harmful but it looks ugly. It affects all skin types equally. Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, freckles & sunspots are almost same in character.
Mostly women are suffered by pigmentation on face specially on cheeks, nose, forehead, and upper lip areas. However men are also face same problem as women. Both of them face this skin problem in their 30s age. But it can be controlled.
Causes Of Hyperpigmentation
- Sun exposure
- Hormonal influence
- Age & skin injuries
Types Of Hyperpigmentation
- Post Inflammatory
- Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Diet Plan For Removal Of Hyperpigmentation
Make this diet plan as a part of your daily routine life so you can get rid of freckles, dark spots, pigmentation forever.
- Take Apple+Almond shake as in breakfast
- Eat dry fruits daily
- Take fresh juices of your choice daily
- Drink Milk & eat yogurt daily
- Use fresh fruits & vegetables
Supplements For Pigmentation
- Omega 3
- Fish oil capsule
Home Remedies For pigmentation
By using home remedies it may be possible to reduce hyperpigmentation. However these remedies may be effective for one’s skin and not same for others. For this purpose you should try new remedy on small patch of your skin first and stop if irritates the skin.
Here are list of top ten home remedies which has been tested.
1.Lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon + 1 tsp. besan(gram flour) + 1 pinch turmeric + 1 tsp. honey+ 2tspn yogurt .Apply this mask in face daily.
2. Onion juice + tomato juice (equal quantity)
3. Onion juice 2 tsp.+ sandal wood powder 1tspn + honey 1tspn
4. Aloe Vera gel + turmeric powder
5. Apple cider vinegar + water
6. Lemon juice + milk
7. Dry milk + sugar + rose water
8. Lemon juice + honey
9. Multani mitti + rose water + vitamin E capsule
10. Potato juice + lemon juice + 1 pinch cinnamon powder.